[Myanmar] No greater than this

Happy Saturday!
I came back from Myanmar on Thursday evening and I feel so tired so I didn't write anything to you guys.I have a wonderful days in Yangon,Myanmar. It's beyond my expectations but I need to explored a little more when I go again.I need to visit the downtown,communicate with people, trying to ride the taxi or bus,just do like a local.This time, I was blessed because my Myanmar colleagues always bring us anywhere so no need to worry about transportation or foods.I want to share with you guys my hotel room where I stayed in Yangon.This is the biggest hotel room I ever stayed since my business trip.

















































Thank you so much for visit and read my blog.


Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)