[Review] Amazing apps for busy people

Hello there~
This is review post after so long.
This time, I will not review about product but I reviewed about service.
Have you ever feel so overwhelmed with your own life schedule? or have you ever wanted to make a suprise for your loved one but unable to do so because you don't have time to go buy it.This is life nowadays. Everyday and everytime is busy and always full of thing to do.I have an amazing apps to share you guys so you can solve this issue.



It's gogetter.com or you can download the apps on Android and Apple store. The apps name is GoGet.

You need to sign up.Then after that you can use the apps as below. You can choose 4 type of categories as below. Last time I use shopping category because I need someone to shopping the birthday cake for me and delivery it on the time I want.


After you select the category that you want, you write what you want as below.

Also, the best thing about this apps is you can earn money too by being a GoGetter.I never try it before but I plan to try when I free.


My opinion regarding this apps is this apps really helpful for people that busy with their life and at the same time, they need to do something for their personal life. As for me last time, I use this apps for suprise birthday cake for my special one.

Thank you Gogetter.
So in case you busy next time, you can use this apps.
That's all for now.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)