The best yet to come


Happy Saturday!
It's 3rd June 2017
One of the days that I will never ever to forget in my life.
One by one, the dreams come true! It's taken almost 5 years++ to make it REALLY come true.
I'm a strong believer in God and what God's plan for my life.
I don't know what's ahead of me but I'm trusting God and I believe the best yet to come.
I trust in God and what God's plan for my life.
When the moment has come, I will reveal it to you.
For now, let's it become under wrapped and work on it.
Dream big, work for it and never ever forget to obey God in everything you do.

"Apa pun yang kamu perbuat, perbuatlah dengan segenap hatimu seperti untuk Tuhan bukan untuk manusia."
Kolose 3:23

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)