#keriitletophotography: My favorite details on weddings


Hello there~
Happy Friday!
Arghh... this week I've been busy so no time for my blog. But, today I wanna share my favorite wedding details. This one of the reasons I love wedding photography. I love the details, creativity and pretty little things. I feel it's a waste if I didn't take the photo of it. The bride and her family or friends are working hard on this one so it's time to appreciate their hard work. Each of the weddings also has their own creativity and beautiful things. Personally, I prefer everything is DIY. Meaning, you no need to buy everything. These DIY things can make your relationship with your family and friends getting closer. But, if you don't really have time for it, it's okay. What's most important is what you want for your wedding day.
Without further due, here are some of my favorite details on the weddings that I ever shoot.
Enjoy and get inspired.

















I love everything about the wedding.
For the bride to be out there, when you planning for your wedding details, please make sure what you want and how you want it be during your wedding day. There will be a lot of voices but remember what you want.

What do you think of this wedding details?

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)