One fun day at Kg Data Kakus

Hi there~
I will continue to overload you guys with my vacation photos. Please bear with that for now.
When I’m at my kampong, there’s no stress at all, I feel so happy and I’m having fun beside the lifestyle is so lay back and easy. Just love it that for awhile.
This time, I’m able to spend time with my cousins and friend,Angeline to mandi sungai at “sunway lagoon” of Kg Data Kakus. Just love there. The water is so cool and it’s the best time to play with my cousins.Beside, eat the foods… yummy!











Here is "Sunway Lagoon" 















Thank you for visit and read my blog.
Hope you enjoy the photos and my advice, don't take anyone in your life for granted. Enjoy the moment.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)