#keriitletoOOTD: One of the happy day


If I knew that we will go to our house rooftop area, I will get ready for #OOTD photos..aiyaa!! haha.
But, this is the reality.I love to tie my hair up like a 'pantang' women and that makes me feel so good. But, still, I love this OOTD photos because I wore everything that I love the most and it's captured by #understandingbloggerbf ( I paksa him and he just presses the button...hehe) but really, he did enjoy do that. It's such a long time since my last OOTD photos, I was so busy with other things in this life and I get fat, so much fat so I don't really want to be in front of the camera but I miss to do this because it makes me the happiest.
For now, here are my first OOTD photos for 2018. 
I hope more decent of OOTD coming more on my blog.

















So, what do you think of this OOTD?

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)