Happy Birthday 2018


Happy Birthday My KingKong.
My best friend.
My enemy.
My love.
My boss.
and the list goes on...



I'm happy that you exist and live.
My prayers to you,
Be faithful in God no matter what life situation.
Don't give up on your dreams, keep going and do it.
Love God with your whole heart above anything else in this world.
Love people.
Respect people and treat others like you want to be treated.

I'm sorry for not celebrating your birthday on the exact day this year. We both so busy to finding life and working hard for move forward in this life.
I'm sorry for everything that I ever did that hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable with me.
I'm just a little human that not perfect and tend to do so many wrong things.
But, deep inside of my heart, 
I love you like a crazy woman.


From your super duper annoying loved one,
Aya




What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)