#keriitletoHome: House update April & May 2018




















Hi there!
Its been awhile since my last update about the house.Its been such a busy months.I went back for GE14 and its still overwhelmed with what just happened. I feel like want to share my experience since its my first experience voting,what do you think? Please comment below if you want to hear my experience.
For now, I want to give an update about the house, 



Not much update actually because there a lot of things that I need to settle down and I'm still trying to fit in or adjusting myself in this big changes in my life.The budgeting had make me headaches, it's such a crazy thing to do.I'm REALLY in my ADULT phase...haha. It's scary you know! It's full of hardship but that make me humble myself and realized that, everything that I have now is not my own but God that gave it to me.I need God all the time.
So far, everything is great in the house.Not much thing inside as I don't want to put much things. My house concept is MINIMALISM. I just don't like to see much thing. Beside, no budget for this moment lah...haha. After all, I love staying in my house and I feel thankful whenever I'm in the house. I love the big door, I love my kitchen, I love my bathroom and of course, I love my living room. I LOVE EVERYTHING.
Sometimes I do feel sad and lonely. It's not easy to stay on your own for such a long time.No wonder my parent asked me to get married so I have a friend inside the house and I have friend for life. But, for now, I tried to look at positive perspective. Maybe this is the time for me to enjoy ME time because who's know I won't be or less ME time when I got married,right? Be positive...always!
I can't believe that, it's been 6 months since I owned my own house.Let's be honest, it's not an easy journey, obviously.I need to sacrificed many things, my shopping especially. It's been such a crazy choice.I thought I'm so READY for this before but when I'm in, I realized I'm not that fully ready.So, in case you wanna buy house, make sure you fully ready. A lot of thing can happen and you feel like you are crazy ( I hope you will not, you're smarter), so be really READY.
On the positive side, I spent my money on something good so JUST GO! It's hard but JUST GO!
I hope this experience won't scare you to buy house, if you want it, go for it! and be ready for it!
I think that's all for now.
Oh ya, I want to keep this in memory.Here is some photos I took while my boyfriend help me in the house. I'm so thankful I have him in my life.
Thank you my dear <3.





Thank you for visit and read my blog.
Before I end, what you would like to hear from my House update post? Let me know.

Love love,


Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)