#keriitletoOOTD: Don't let YOU,stop YOU


Yes, I am really back now. Back to do what I love, #keriitletoOOTD and self portrait.
It's seems not age appropriate thing to do ( yes, I almost 30 years old now) but I just want to do what I love to do. I love take photo of myself and my outfits. It's satisfying and I feel so good about it.
I stopped this before because I thought I will be happier with other thing that I newly found but still I miss doing this, I always feel I missed something in my life. I don't know where this thing lead me but I just want to do what I love and make my soul happy.


This style is really my style.
I love long cardigan, black and gray outfits is really my staple nowadays.
That shoes, oh God, most comfortable ever and I wore it almost every sunday because it's feel comfortable and chic.




And after so long, I don't really know how to pose in front of my camera already. I always closed my eyes...hahaa















My age will be different and maybe some of the thing that I do will be not age appropriate but I don't want to stop myself being me just because of my age.
Keep do what's make your soul happy. Don't overthinking. No one can make you really happy.

Before I end, what do you think of my outfits?

I hope you guy missed me and this outfit shooting.

Love Love,
Aya




What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)