Everything is wonderful when with you

Day 2 
It's day 2 with my partner's family, we went to Ikea Cheras and Kaison MyTown after church.
We really love that places. This is our second time bring them there. I love went here too because I can see what I need for the house and compare the price. At the same time, I can take #OOTD too and my partner don't really like this, but I don't care, what's most important is I can take photos...hehe
So, for day 2 just relaxing and window shopping day.












And, special appearance on my blog, my partner's mum!!
I bravely do this...haha, I feel shy but I just be myself, for the sake of memories.




I'm wearing my favorite.
The dress from Uniqlo Kuching.
The jacket from JBR Bundle Hulu Langat ( I modified it!)
Shoes from Bata ( I love this brand)
Handbag from Alion Delon
Watch from Fossil

Place that we visited:
IKEA Cheras
Kaison My Town

So, that's it for Day 2...fuh! Thanks to God for all memories we created today. I miss my mum a lot now.

Love,
Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)