The secret of happy life that we don't know

Oh dear Lord, you must be kidding me!
I have been lived in this earth for almost 30 years and why I never see this? The answer of that why is I never really read Bible with all of my heart, I just read it for the sake of feel safe and my target to read it and know about it.Whoaaa.. this verses really hit me deeply.

Do you want to enjoy life?
Do you want to have many happy days?
Psalms 34:12

I was struck with these verse. Of course I want to enjoy life and have many happy days, then the next verse hit me deeply.
I will share it with you guys or you can open your own Bible.



Here is the answers.
(1) Avoid saying anything hurtful
(2) Never let a lie come out of your mouth
(3) Stop doing anything evil and do good
(4) Look for peace and do all you can to help people live peacefully

Pray to the Lord and he will hear you.
He will save you from all your troubles.
The Lord is close to those who have suffered disappointment. He saves those who are discouraged.
Good people might have many problems, but the Lord will take them all away.He will protect them completely.Not one of their bones will be broken.But troubles will kill the wicked.

How to enjoy life? how to have many happy days?
Answer, spend time with God all the time.

Loves,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)