Finally mine


That's my baby!
His name is Badboy! Finally it's mine! After 1 year and 6 months. This badboy is payoff last month...Thanks God. This is one of my dream come true. I really love Macbook because it's Mac. I love everything that sound like Mac.I love Macbook, I love Maclare and I love eat french fries at McDonald...everything sound so Mac, I love it! Yes, I'm not kidding.


This Macbook Pro is one of the investment that I make in my life. After research and study what laptop that need for photography, I found this is the right one, almost perfect! And, it's also one of my sweetest mistake in my life also. I make a lot of sweet mistake and I feel this is one but its okay. In order to get it, I need to sacrifice whatever it's takes. Sound so selfish right? hahhaa...but never mind now because it's mine now.

Love,
Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)