Christmas holiday 2018 photo diary ( part 1)

My year-end holiday in 2018 is just ended! arghhh....
The time move so fast during the holiday. This year, before the Christmas I'm getting sick ( fever and headache). I guess I'm not used to travelling anymore. So, here is my photo diary ( part 1).



My last photo with my colleagues before I went back to my hometown.

Before we went back home, we ate our last dinner in 2018 at our favorite place. No more in 2019...haha






Then, I safely arrived at Bintulu and met my siblings.




Eating my favorite, ABC Special and Kolok mee.







After our breakfast, we went to window shopping and shop some Christmas open house preparation.





This one is the scariest thing during my childhood.


I think this year-end holiday is not so excited due to this is the last year I celebrate Christmas with my family as a single lady, the feeling is a little different. But, I'm thankful for able to see my family.
I hope you have a great one.
Keep updated with part 2 photo diary.

Love,
Aya





What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)