Exploring the KL city with my sister's family via MRT


Last week has been one of the great weekend I have this year.
My sister and her family come to KL and staying with me. The best!! I love when my family come to KL and stay at my house and make the house as their own. I love it! The house is full and crowded. That why I love the big house so everyone can fit in. Move over that, I want to share my photos during our explore time on Saturday. I can't believe I don't know how to travel using public transport here in KL....buahahhaa. 


I melting everytime see this little girl.
Demma our princess.



On Saturday morning, we get ready and she post sweetly like this, can't resist!

We took MRT go to KL as I don't want to drive. It will be jammed for sure and at the same time, my sister's family want to ride the MRT also. This is their first time so why not. I parked my car at MRT Sg Jernih station then take the MRT from there to KL.

I hope she will remember this memories when she grow up.












Our first place to visit is Muzium Negara. It's been my dream to visit here. 
Entrance fee is RM5 ( Malaysian)








































Then, next we go to Pavilion. Just to see the Christmas decoration in the mall. This little girl is so excited!





We visited that two places in one day as my brother in law's legs is painful due to driving yesterday.







What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)