How I design our engagement announcement and you can do it too!


Our engagement already done and it's time to share tips and what I have learned.
I know, everyone don't have time to design good looking poster for the invitations for your ceremony. Everyone want something fast and beautiful nowadays. So, here I present the solution for you.



For mine, I use www.canva.com. For iphone users, you can download this apps on Apps Store but for Android users, this time, you can't download it yet. But, don't worry, you can use your laptop to design your poster or invitation.This website/apps really save my time and I am satisfied with the design as well.

How to design it?
1. Go to www.canva.com
2. Select Create a design as below:

3. Select any of design, it's depends on you.

So, that's it!
Happy designing.

Love love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)