It's Sunday, quality time with my loved one

Happy Sunday~
I started my Sunday by so rushing to go to church. We woke up late due to sleep late we fetch his friend from the airport and arrived at the home at 2am. But, we woke up late! haha.
So, here is my first Sunday in 2019!






 After church, we went for lunch and washing our car at the same time. It's full of thing to do...arghhh...never end thing. But, let's take a selfie first.


And become a paparazi as well.


This is view toward KL from Cheras.




Then, we went to Bundle shop. We both love visit this shop.






After we went to bundle shop, we go joging at Putrajaya...haha but my cousin and I just walked haha.
Then, we officially ate our new dine table. You can see on different post where I talked about this.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)