New Year day Photo diary


I celebrated New Year in a very humble way this year.
I don't see any firework, just the sound of it. I didn't eat fancy food like usual way. I don't celebrate it with my mum and dad as every year since I started working. Just a very humble way. In the morning of the New Year, one of my sisters bring us for breakfast and after breakfast, I went to "teman" my sister to bring her son to "asrama". I feel drama there as per usual. I feel wanted to cry. But, I'm not crying as I afraid my nephew will crying...haha.
Then, in the evening, it's my flight to KL. I just can't wait to see my love. But, this is the longest waiting ever... I forgot to take our photo when we first met in 2019. I feel shy...hahhaa.
Without further due, here is my photo diary on 1.1.19. Let's check it out.







So, here is my asrama drama...haha. My sister and I went to visit my nephew here. He is cool but I'm dramatic as per usual.




















Can't believe this boy grown up so much already. Thanks to God.

Since I got sunburn, so I use this one. This product quite famous at Sarawak. Do you guy know about it?

So, that's it for my new year day.
I went to breakfast with my sisters, that's the best thing to start the year. I got to see my love again after almost 2 weeks. Can't bear the feeling already. I missed him a lot during my holiday. Let's pray this year we will be together. So, I'm not feel guilty again.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)