Love in Perlis

It's February and it's a month of love.
So, please bear with a lot of our photos this month.
One thing that I love about my fiancé is he is a man with action. Last week, I tagged him when I posted my beach photo, I love the beach and I haven't go to the beach for quite some time now. I really wanted to go but he seems didn't do anything and I don't expect anything too because I don't like to expect anything from people, I just enjoy life as per usual. So, when we went to Perlis...

We went to the BEACH!
But, it's not like a beach due to air surut so it's just like this, as you can see in the photos. But, I am satisfied. As long as I can feel the beach! the wind is the best and of course, the view and some photos.
Of course, I love being silly whenever with my loved.
Then, I always clumsy...














What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)