Don't forget to love yourself mama


Let's talk about self-love.
I'm having such a hard time when come to self-love. I don't really know how to self-love. I always feel bad whenever I love myself especially my body shape and my capability. Yes, I am low self-esteem actually but in order to survive, I really try my best to 'look' like I am having high self-esteem. Inside me, I always compare myself with others, I don't know why. I always encourage you guys to never compare yourself with others but secretly, I do that too. The difference is I really try my best to keep it and never want to 'layan' all those voices inside me. I know, comparing is important because you can move forward if you feel you're not like others. But, it's dangerous when you compare yourself too much with other people.
I heard somewhere 
" Don't compare yourself with others but compare yourself with your previous version. Always try your best to be your best version than yesterday."






































What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)