Last day in Semenanjung


I'm not going to lie, I missed my family so bad now. I am homesick!
I missed them so much. I know, they will see me again but still, I feel homesick.
I feel I'm 'alone' in this different state now. I know I have my fiance and some relative here but seeing my sister's family go back for good really effect my emotional.
So, here is some of our photo together.

First, we went to Sate Kajang.
I never ate Sate Kajang before and my first time. My review...ermmm I don't really love it.
















Next, we went to Putrajaya.













On the next day, after sunday service... we went for lunch. I started to feel sad already.















I missed you guys.
I hope you guy will have a good life at Miri from now on.

Love,
Aya



What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)