Who am I, really?

It's been almost 3 months since we entered 2019 and I'm on my first year as 30s( I don't know why I need to mention this).
I thought I will be wiser when I come to this age and this new year...
I thought I will never bother to searching for my own identity as I thought I know myself very well now...
and I thought I always feel secure of myself more than before because I know my value.
BUT...
I'm all wrong!
I still searching for who am I really! I still feel insecure about myself.
I never thought this is never ending process.
Lets be honest here.
I hate myself even more this year. 
But, before that, I always be grateful for whatever I had in my life.
I'm blessed for having such a wonderful man in my life. That always show and showered me with love and attention, I never take this for granted.
I'm blessed with my family that always be there for me.
I'm blessed with the community I lived in.
I'm blessed having a good job that I never wanted to take for granted( but always do).
EXCEPT...
I hate myself even more this year because I am pressure myself to lose weight for my upcoming wedding day and I become less patient in my life.
When I realize I only have 5 months to go for my wedding, I suddenly feel scared and angry at myself. I hate myself for always do whatever I don't want to do. I don't know if that is the nature of being human being but the more I wanted to lose weight, the more I wanted to eat and I can't stop. I don't know why...
Everyone told me and I know that, everything its come from you first. You know what you want for yourself but still, I keep doing the opposite. I just don't understand myself. I keep eating more and more and I wanted more and more. When I see myself in the mirror or when I try my favorite clothes, I just don't like see myself.
On my blog, I always encourage young girls to love themselves no matter what their sizes or shape, I believe in, no matter what size you are, you are beautiful. I'm not lying about that.
But, I just don't like see myself this fat. I can't believe I will become like this.
I don't say being fat make you less beautiful. You're beautiful in whatever your body shape.
Just me.
I hate it being fat not because its not beautiful but I feel less confident with myself.
I just don't know what to do with myself at this moment.
Even you called me fat, I just fine with it ( masuk telinga kiri and keluar telinga kanan), not even hit my soul. I don't know how to make me so desperate to lose weight and be healthy.
If you have any tips, you can comment below.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)