Happy 4th anniversary to us


Happy 4th anniversary to us.
We met in 2013 but not get to know each other yet and in late 2015, we finally started to know each other and sometimes going out with our friends.
Fast forward now, we are engaged and soon to be married.
As the year goes by, our love is growing like a tree. I'm grateful for meeting and cross the path with this man. I love him very much.
Last week, we 'celebrated' our 4th anniversary by going back to his hometown for the very first time. I consider its celebration as I never been to his hometown before. I'm glad I decided to go because I can get to know his family and see his hometown before we get married.
Love you my dear.
Lets enjoy the journey.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)