New try : Wardah Skincare


Selamat Hari Selasa kepada semua!
Hari ini saya akan share mengenai satu produck penjagaan kulit yang baru saya temukan dan saya rasa mahu mencubanya.

Happy Tuesday everyone!
Today I'm going to share with you one skincare product that I want to try. Usually I will never change from The Face Shop but I don't think I will go for that anymore, I need to find something cheaper and good one. The Face Shop has been the best skincare I ever use but nowadays it's expensive for me. So, I decided to change and let's see.
So, here is the products.

Wardah White Secret Facial Wash


Wardah Aloe Hydramild moisturizer cream
 


For the record, here is my face before I use this product. If it's work then I will share the before-after photos.


For now, let's check this product out.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)