A cool and affordable barber shop in Maluri area


Hi there!
Time of the month has come, I accompany my love to cut his hair.This time we tried cut his hair at new shop, Nimroc. I never heard of this shop before but my love said he always see this shop whenever he walked in this area. So, he wanna give it try.
I will give my review here, even though I'm not the one that using their service...hehe
Price:
Cut hair - RM25
My reviews:
- I think the staffs is cut too details ( from my observation) but maybe they really love the details.
- If you want fast, I recommend don't walk in, book first.
- I love the interior, its look so cool.
- Its so hard to get parking as the parking is limited
- Better bring your own sweaters or jacket, its so cool.
- No shop around ( there's coffee shop but its look expensive, not sure can recommend or not)








While we are waiting, we get selfies, its been a long time already. We rarely take selfie nowadays, feel so lazy. That's how the relationship goes guys...haha





 Thank you.

Love,
Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)