My wedding guide 2019

Happy Day~
Finally, the good thing comes to end. This is the last series of my wedding post on my blog. I need to move on. I love to share about our wedding but you'll be bored and this blog will be not about lifestyle blog but wedding blog, right?
This time, I will share every single detail of our wedding. Hopefully it will be useful for bride to be/groom to be.

Attire
[1] Bride
- Kain from Nagoya & 
- My wedding dress designed by me, made by Sis Fong
- Shoes from Vincci
- Veils designed and made by Bung
- Headband from Shopee
- Earring from Lovisa

[2] Groom/My husband
- His attire from Smart Master
- Shoes from Bata
- Bow tie from Shopee

Tips:
- To find your idea, go to Pinterest.com
- Always go for what you want.
- Go for what you can afford

Decorations
- All kain from Nagoya
- Flowers from Nilai 3
- Cake DIYed by me and all bahan2 from Nilai 3

Photographer
Talented Avettar Photographer.
You can his portfolio here.

Makeup
Ena & her team
You can check them out on FB here.



Thank you, everyone, for prayers and support ( direct or indirect way).

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)