Our dream come true - 19.9.19

Happy Thursday!
Today is 3rd October 2019 and it's my 8 years anniversary as a working lady. Thanks God for strength and wisdom. 
And, I received my gifts. My official wedding photographer uploaded some of our wedding photos and these photos are...
FIRST RELEASE OF OUR WEDDING PHOTOS
I'm so excited and happy seeing these photos. It's just a few of it but I'm excited!!
You can start to consider to contact my official photographer now! 
He is Bintulu Photographer. So, if you need a photographer in Bintulu or you love his photos, you can contact him now.
I can't wait to see all the photos but I need to be patient.
For now, let's check these photos.

Our rings
Minimalist rings

My wedding shoes
I diy-ed this shoes...hahah

My husband's wedding shoes
We both love this color and shoes

Our decoration at church
Arghhhh dream come true!! All my hexagon is there!!
This hexagon mean honey. 

My husband
I love you, sayang.
You look so handsome and I'm thankful to call you my husband.

Me
Getting ready for my special day. I'm thankful this day has come in my life.

On our way go to church for our wedding ceremony.
I am so excited here and I left my vows card...hahhaaha

My family
Thank you for being part of this special day for me. I love you all.
So sad my dad unable to join in this photo but he always there.

My husband's family, now my family in law
Thank you for come all the way from Sabah and thank you for take care of my husband all these time...

Our best man and bridesmaid
Thank you to both of you

With Pastor Olleh
Thank you Pastor!

That's all for the photos...
Thank you so much to my photographer... please take time and enjoy editing our photos...hahha

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)