That cake look delicious...

Happy Sunday~
Today, I want to share about our wedding decorations and every "secret" behind it...haha.
You already see the main decoration and the story behind it on my previous post. Now, the details of each decoration.
First, lets talk about this delicious looking cake! Its look so yummy right?
But, sorry to say... this is "fake" cake that I DIY myself.
How did I make it?
Here what you need:
- Circle polistren
- Sugar paper
- Glue gun
- Flowers and pearl for decoration

There's one story behind this DIY fake cake...haha
Actually, the original fake cake made by my husband but I sprayed it with what that...I forget... so its melting hahahhaa
So, we replaced it with new one and I make this for 30 minutes...hahaaaa
You already read the story behind this decoration concept.
If you don't know, check my previous post.
For the entrance decoration


I hope you enjoy this post.
Sorry for spamming you guys.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)