Damaged hair? Here is perfect serum for you!


I first encounter this product when I went to Seoul in 2015. I never heard and never knew of it but I just bought it because after tried the tester, its feel-good on my hand and hair. Its not too oily and not melekat at my hand after I applied it. I bought 3 bottles and after it finished, I can't find it any longer. I searched on Shopee but expensive. So, I tried other hair product but nothing can make me feel like this.
This year, I saw on Watson's IG post, they finally sell this product! I feel joy! I directly went to nearby Watson and bought it! Currently, the price is RM38.61 ( original price is RM40+).

So, now got the promotion so go grab it!
Also you can buy it online at Watson website here.
For more details, you can visit their IG ( miseenscenemalaysia )









Thank you for visit my blog and I hope you give it try!

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)