Hey, November 2019!

Hey there~
I just realise I haven't make a single post on November 2019! What??!! haha...
I've been busy and feeling not very well lately.  When my free time, I always sleep and do the house work, #wifeylife. I have a lot of thing to learn and do now as my responsibility getting bigger. 
This month is my birthday month and I'm excited as per usual. But, I feel different this year because I got my husband that last year my fiance and now husband...thanks to God!
I don't know what to say now...haha, I feel speechless. I got everything I need and beyond my imagination but I still feel something missing...
.
.
.
.
It's not that I'm unsatisfied with whatever I have now but I feel I want something more but I don't know what is that. I'm still figure it out!
I have an amazing and great husband that I never take granted for.He is my bestfriend now. He listened to everything that I'm mumbling about, start from my work, my family, my weight and everything...sometimes I feel like I'm so annoying as I said the same things over and over again but I'm thankful for my husband that so patience to hear whatever come from my mouth. I love being with my husband and life has been amazing with him. Knowing someone is there for you is the best feeling ever. I always looking forward to come home from work because of my husband, I'm really looking forward for each thing with him.Seeing the other side of him make me feel lucky and blessed. I'm blessed!
.
.
My career... I guess this one is one of the part that I feel missing!
I've been working at the same company for 8 years now and I love what I'm doing but I always feel "what's next!"...
I always do my best in my work and never take granted for this good job but I am human that sometimes feel unsatisfied with what I have and always wanted a new things in life. I can't say my career plan here as its too personal for me to share. But, please bring me in your prayers...
.
.
.
What's my passion?
Everyday this question hunting me like crazy!
Now, I feel like I don't have passion anymore ( beside having passion to have a family with my husband lah). This transition of life is quite hard for me. I usually person that really passionate about something. I can passionate about building the family with my husband but I always feel like I need to stand on my own too. I don't want to rely on my husband, I used to be independent so its really hard to depend on someone. My husband is someone that I can rely on but I've been trained to be independent and always do for what I'm passionate about so this is the result.
I've been into photography for the past few years and I still love it but due to I'm no longer have my own camera and I can't buy a new one, its make me feel I can't do it anymore.But, I really wanna do photography. I love it!
.
.
.
My old parent.
Sometimes, I feel awful whenever think of my parent. I am such a selfish daughter. I don't know if all my decisions make my parent happy or proud of me. I constantly feel bad for them, I can't really give them a good life yet I continue to try my best to live the life that I want.My prayers everyday, God will enable me to give the good life to them.
.
.
.
The future
I know, I shouldn't worry about future.
But, I just can't help as time for future is come so fast...haha, its not my timing but it's God's timing, so what I can do now is pray to God for strength and wisdom.

This is my life update for now.
Also, presenting my wishlist for life now...Its SONY camera! below is just gambar hiasan, I want different model.

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)