Always a Kenyah girl | What Kenyah girl loves to eat


After Sunday service today, we went back home but I can't take a nap at all because I keep thinking of "lia akau" or eat something spicy. I always eat like this when my friends, Kenyah girls still here in KL, I think we eat like this almost every sunday evening. We are truly Kenyah girl. 
Some people called it "menyambal" or we called it oman lia.
One of the best thing to eat with this is cold rice ( mak sengim!) it's really heaven!
I eating this alone because my husband don't eat spicy food but I really enjoyed it to the maximum!
To Kenyah girls out there, what you love to eat with your lia akau?

Comment below.

Love,
Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)