Pregnancy stories: My first trimester experience

Hi there~
How are you guys? I hope you guy doing well. Oh ya... how your 2020 so far? still, doing good?
Finally, I passed my first trimester, yay!
Now, I'm entering my 2nd trimester. I'm on my 14weeks almost 15weeks now. If you're familiar with terms I said here, here is what I talked about.

So, how my first-trimester experience?
You can read my article about how we found out we are pregnant here. You can read there.
My overall experience is its turbulence! Some people said everything will be okay and different people, different experience. I'm lucky because I have this experience, even though its feel something else but it will be worth it.
I gained weight so much, need to go for follow up many times at the clinic, it's quite tiring but what to do. Since the baby is growing and my body is changing, my health is not really good. Its really cannot help you know, I thought I will be fine but the reality is not meet what I want.


My body 
I gained weight so much and due to this, I need to go for follow up many times at the clinic, it's quite tiring but what to do. Since the baby is growing and my body is changing, my health is not really good. Its really cannot help you know, I thought I will be fine but the reality is not meet what I want.

My soul
Always have a question, am I ready for this? hahaha...
I can say, I'm not fully ready but I'm preparing myself for this slowly but surely.

My routine
Yes, I'm still adjusting my life as a wife and now I'm entering my motherhood, my responsible 



What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)