Work from home #Day 4 : No Monday blues?

It's my #Day4 working from home and it's MONDAY!!
Since this is my first Monday while working from home, maybe you curious, do I have a Monday blues? 
No!  I'm serious!
I wake up as per usual because I need to prepare breakfast and lunch for my husband and I do not continue to sleep because I will sleep until noon if like that. I know myself very well.
Also, I'm not working to survive but to thrive!! Go! Go! 
Today, I change my home office again. I bring out our computer table from our room in the living room. Last week, I got backache due to I sit on our sofa and floor. It feels uncomfortable since I'm pregnant now. 
Here is I present my work office as in the first picture.
As for work, no change. Work is busy as usual and stress as per usual but I love to use my brain and I love my busy life.
Also, have you ever live your life without your phone?
I experience to live without my phone today because I don't have a phone charger at home so my phone is dead. I got two but one I left at the office and the one I have in my house was left inside the car and my husband drove the car to work today. 
I feel so disconnected and feel so lonely as I can't communicate with others and not seeing news update and update from people...haha, I think too much! But, good experience!
At the end of the day, I CRAVING for bread Gardenia with susu pekat. So, in order to communicate with my husband, I emailed him. But, no luck! Gardenia bread is sold out everywhere. Please ignore his respond...haha

I hope you have a good Monday while you working from home.
Also, let's continue to obey and pray for this situation.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)