#keriitletokitchen: Kuih lidah buaya/Kuih jelak ( Percubaan pertama)


Hello hello! I'm so happy finally I can eat this, Kuih lidah buaya/kuih jelak. Even though it's not same like in the Facebook, but rasa dia ada oklah! I've been craving for this since the beginning of the week...argh! I feel so lazy to make it and try to buy online, so  I've been looking for it in the Facebook marketplace but there's no COD and no post... huahuaa
Since I saw it's recipe in the Facebook, so I tried to make it myself. Jadi ke x, yang penting I try first.
Jeng jeng
Here it is!!! SAYA BERJAYA dalam percubaan pertama walaupun rupa xda...hahhaa because I was lacking of equipment. But the taste it just like I want.

How to make it?
Please check here.

My satisfied feeling after ate this kuih! Arghh... My sister and my mum used to make this and I just tolong-tolong saja...hahaa
Today is hari dalam sejarah!


Thanks, everyone for visiting my blog, that's mean you celebrate this with me...hehe

Love,
Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)