#keriitletokitchen : Maggi goreng ala mamak | Belajar dari YouTube Kay Kitchen


Selamat pagi semua!
Rise and shine!
Another Saturday and another day to stay at home but I'm used to it already and I love it. Now, it's weekend, I feel a bit relaxed because I finally no need to have an anxiety about my work. I want to take time to relax and 'forget' about work for a while. So, I can do my best again next week.
This morning, I'm not sure what to eat for breakfast and I navigate what we have in the kitchen and I remember, we have maggi...I know, I know... pregnant women supposedly not eat maggie but my husband sometimes eat it ( so I sneaking... kasi makan sikit).
So, I learned from my friend, Carol's Youtube for Maggi goreng. Believe or not, this is my first time I cook this succesfully. Last time, I did try but semuanya x jadi.
So, check my friend YouTube channel and don't forget to subscribe!


And, as per usual, I'm particular about the photos...haha. I love taking photo and I miss photography so bad now. So, my model now is my food..hehe


The reality is my maggie goreng too salty...hahha
because I letak semua perancah ahahhaa. But, thanks God, my husband habiskan juga... thank you, Sayang!


Thanks for visit my blog.
Since it's weekend, so wait for many updates today....hahaha


Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)