#keriitletokitchen: Terung bakar


Happy Sunday!
Okay sekarang kita berubah selera, saya akan share another favorite of mine. I don't know how to cook this actually but my second sister teach me. Before that, I want to share the benefits of this eggplant.
A Malay Lady, A Chinese Man = 2 Mixed-sons: Khasiat Terung & Tomato

Cara-cara memasaknya:
1. Gaulkan terung dengan minyak masak
2. Bakar seperti dibawah

3. Selepas dibakar, lenyekkan/tumbukkan dalam lesung batu dengan cili dan garam
SIAP!!


So, here is our lunch today.
My husband said, so kering hahahaa, I forgot to cook any soup but just eat lah...haha

I cooked Udang masak butter, you can see the recipe here.


Ayam goreng kegemaran my dad, my nephews and my husband.
I need a vitamin C



What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)