Baby preparation | Checklist barang bayi baru lahir


Hi there!
Happy Labour day to all! Selamat Hari Pekerja kepada semua yang berkerja tidak kira apa jua pekerjaan anda. Lakukan pekerjaan anda dengan sebaik mungkin dan sentiasa bersyukur. Disebabkan hari ini adalah hari cuti, jadi saya dan my hubba went to Bandar Baru Bangi to settle some errands and we accidentally found that, kedai jual barang baby is open! I've been so worry about our baby preparation as not complete yet. Originally, we planned to start buy baby stuffs in March 2020 and April 2020 after scan our baby, slow slow but due to MCO, we can't go out! You may say, beli online lah. Believe or not, I'm scared to buy the baby stuff online...haha, yes, you can laugh at me! Beside, I read so many complaint about the shipping in social media and online shopping platform, so I won't take risk for that. Thanks God the baby shop is open, so we can buy some stuffs and at least its feel complete for now.
So, here is our baby preparation. All in red is not yet buy ( I forgot to buy and I don't know what is that).

Pakaian bayi baru lahir
(1) Baju baby lengan panjang
(2) Baju baby lengan pendek
(3) Seluar pendek
(4) Barut baby
(5) Rompers
(6) Mittens and booties
(7) Topi kepala (Caps)
(8) Kain bedung
(9) Sapu tangan
(1) Baju baby lengan panjang

(2) Baju baby lengan pendek
I've funny story about buying baby clothes. Me and my husband bought baju lengan pendek more than baju lengan panjang hahhaa and even buy same pattern..haha
(4) Barut baby

(6) & (7) Mittens, booties & cap

Diapering
(10) 1 paket napkin baby
(11) Baby pin
(12) Pampers ( newborn)
(13) Tisu basah
(14) Changing mat
(15) Nappy liners
(16) Detergent
(17) Nappy krim
(10)
(12)

(13) 
 (14)
(15)
(16) 
Baby care & grooming
(18) Set mandian bayi (Sabun Mandi, Shampoo bayi, Bedak bayi & baby lotion)
Tips from my sister: Beli botol kecil dulu dan tengok kesesuaian baby
(19) Minyak bayi
(20) Tab mandian bayi
(21) Bakul tempat baju baby
(22) Tuala mandi
(23) Krim nappy rush
(24) Vicks
(25) Gunting kecil
(26) Pemotong kuku
(27) Nasal aspirator
(28) Termometer
(29) Kapas putih( saiz baby)
(18) 

(18)

(22)

(24)

(27)

(29)

Penyusuan
(30) Botol susu
(31) Putting ( jika perlu)
(32) Berus pembersih botol
(33) Cecair pencuci botol susu khas untuk bayi
(34) Breast pump *
(35) Cooler bag untuk simpan susu yang dipam *
(36) Bekas simpanan susu perah/storage bottle *
(37) Nursing bras 
(38) Nursing pad
(39) Termos


Keperluan tidur
(40) Set tilam
(41) Selimut kecil
(42) Baby cot/katil bayi


Kelengkapan lain
(43) Car seat
(44) Stroller
(45) Baby carrier
(46) Diapers bag
(46) 
There's story behind this diaper bag. My husband bought this. Hipster diaper bag...haha. I love it since it is multifunctional. You can check it our below:


Thanks for visit my blog.
I hope you find it useful especially for first time parent like us.
For experience parent, please share your thought on our preparation. We need some advise.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)