House Update: #keriitletohome May 2020 | How its feel to own house

Happy Sunday!
It's been a very long time since my last update on our house. I've been so uninspired, a lot of in-progress also I'm busy with life. But, since today is Hari Raya and I feel the spirit of Hari Raya so we kemas our house and bought few items at IKEA so our house look like proper house lah. 
After we get married, there's so much improvement in this house but I don't really have time to capture the moment or photos.
Speaking of this house, I bought this house before I get married to my husband. And, I think that is the smartest move ever I made in my life so far...haha.
Now, my husband lived with me since we get married in September 2019 and we take care of this house together. For those who just married, they know the early married life. We don't really have anything inside the house as we move in but we slowly upgrade this and that.
Owning your own house is fun and at the same time its really challenging. I will share the both side.

#Fun side of owning a house
- Owning feeling is the feeling I love the most ( of course, I need to pay the house loan to bank so not really my own but have my name under my house is the best).
- Can decorate the house whatever you want.

#Dark side of owning a house
- Money ( everything needs money)
- Challenging your money management

You can read or check out our house update by click on Lifestyle > Keriitleto Home. 


My favorite corner now
Also favorite...all favorite lah

And, here is the behind the scenes. Thanks to my husband for set up everything and I'm just tukang ask him to do that and this...haha








Finally, if you want to ask an opinion regarding buying a house on your own, you can contact me. I will share my experience.
For now, that's all for house update.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA 2020!

Love,
Aya



What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)