Monthsary stories: Our 8th monthsary



It's 19 of May 2020 and it's a special day for us.
This 19th every month is a special day because it's our monthsary! It's been 8 months since our wedding and it's also my 8th months of pregnancy too. 
We've been so blessed because we are blessed with our bundle of joy right after our wedding. Talk about our bundle of joy, we don't really want to wait for so long actually as our age is not getting younger. But, if it's not the time, we also okay. Whatever God's plan for us, we will go for it!
This 8 months it's really challenging because we must adjust to two things. First, our married life and second, my pregnancy. And, not to forget our current life and also the new norms in our daily life. It's really challenging but thanks to God, we able to go for it!
Our prayers every day is God will always with us and we always put God first in our life.
To my husband, 
thanks for everything this 8 months. I've been so annoyed right? hahahhaaa but you love me as always...hehe, I love you more too!
That's all for 8th monthsary. See you next month.

Love,
Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)