Pregnancy Stories: 30 June 2020 | Waiting moment


I thought I will deliver the baby on this day.
But, I experience something that totally new for me. For the first time ever the doctor "seluk" my vagina to put the ubat induce...oh my God! It's so painful! I can't work properly (but need to walk no matter what).
Then, need to wait whether I got contraction or not. If no, then they will insert another dose. If got contraction, then I will wait until it's getting stronger!
So, need to wait another day. It's super challenging! Here is some photos that I managed to captured.

My husband without fail bring me the porridge. I love you, sayang!

While waiting

Finally, they inserted the antibiotics

Too painful after they inserted the induce dose

This look scary to me now

Checking my baby's heartbeat

Hospital food. Thankful!

Our bags

My second bed










Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)