Pregnancy Stories : Three

Finally!
Here we are! Our little family.
This 'photoshoot' just spontaneous ( no plan). When no plan, always happened! haha
No eyeliner and no eyebrows just do it! hahaha and my husband with his PKP hair. It's been 3 months since his last hair cut. It's weird for me to see him with long hair because I usually see him with short hair and I love to see him with short hair...hehe.
Just for a record, we took this photo during my 37 weeks( 13/June/2020)! Finally, we have a photo of three of us. So, my mission is completed!!!
We will meet our baby anytime from now. I feel nervous and excited at the same time! I don't know what will happen but I believe in God will with me and everything will go smoothly. Please bring me and my baby in your prayers ya!

Thank you for visit my blog!

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)