Sarawak Kolok Mee Review [Non-Halal]

Sarawak Kolok mee putih (kering)


Sarawak Kolok mee putih (sup)


It looks tasty right?
It even makes me drooling when I see it now...haha
This is my favourite all the time, it's Sarawak Kolok mee. I've been eating kolok mee at many places in Semenanjung now and today, we decided to try this after I saw my friend, Jue post in her Facebook. It's heavily raining but we should try new places for kolok me for variety places in future. 
So, the new discovery today is Sarawak Tasty Kolo Mee. You can search that name on your Waze apps. Or you can check their details in their FB as below.
When you arrive there, it's the usual Chinese restaurant, that many stalls inside. So, to make it easy for you here is their shop. Don't forget to take your temperature and write your name before enter the shop, it's a new norm now.
Here is my review,
It's TASTY!!
The mee is soft and feel like eating at Sarawak.
I ordered the big portion so its a lot but since its tasty is so worth it.
I forgot to take the photo of the menu but you can check their FB.
But, today quite lambat, maybe sebab ramai orang order so it's okaylah. Mau try and review punya pasal, I wait patiently. And, it's so tasty so worth it to wait.
Don't forget to go try ya if you're in Seri Kembangan area.
Support local as always!
Also, thanks to our friend, Paren for pay for our meals. We don't expect to meet you here. Thanks for the food!

Love,
Aya



What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)