Postmortum Stories: 2 July - 3rd July 2020 | Just me and my baby



This two days I was alone with my baby.
I feel happy and devastated.
My breast milk is not come out and I can't feed my baby other than breast milk. I need to do breastfeeding. I'm tried but it's not easy as I thought. I gave my breast milk to my baby but I know, he is not satisfy. I really want to discharge from the hospital because I feel so tired and frustrated with my breastfeeding. 
When we discharged, my baby got jaundice. 
I know he get less breast milk...
I feel like my world is upside down when my baby was admitted to hospital. This is new for me and I just can't respond well toward this.
Giving birth is challenge and after giving birth is more challenging.
Thanks to my husband for his understanding and support.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)