Sunset with my love

 

After giving birth, it's rare for us to go out just two of us.
We just going out together when we went to the clinic or do some important errands. I really miss going out with my hubby, my love. But, we can't just be just two of us now, we had our little bundle of joy that takes over our life. It's okay, we are family.
Yesterday, due to I need to going out to finish some tasks before I go to work, finally we had this moment. My hubba driving our car and I just menikmati keindahan pemandangan sunset di jalan haha
After that, we went to grocery shopping together. Woww... I feel so good! I had my hubba and I got family that makes me look forward to live everyday.
I hope you also looking forward to live also.
If you feel so negative, please do something, don't keep it.



What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)