The best thing in life

Happy Weekend!

Arghh... I've the best weekend ever, we finally can meet my family from Sabah( my husband's side) and we can go out ( even though just in the car) but at least we go out! That doesn't matter, what more important is we can spend time with our family by going out, eating and went to places together. I just love this and I'm so craving for this more actually.

Also, our boy wearing new clothes from aunty Amy, thank you Aunty!


My every morning view!
TMI, my husband will do this to our son every morning before go to work and I love it!


He just no feeling face now. I cant wait for his smile.


I'm not asking anything than this. This makes my heart full ( bahagia), we has come this far. We start as a church mate to friend to bestfriend to boyfriend & girlfriend to fiance' to husband and wife for life.
I want to freeze this moment but who am I to do so, I just enjoy the moment and never take it for granted. While we at it, I will love with my full heart and sincerely.
God bless our family always.



Everyone said my son copy and paste my husband's face...haha
Mini Maclare



Give our son breakfast. I am bottle feeding mum.


Inside the car. Let's the journey begin!


We stopped at Putrajaya first to take photos.





Me and my husband even matching outfits. We didn't plan it but after we bersiap, I just realized we have the same color outfit...hahaha, no wonder we are husband and wife, semua dalam fikiran pun sama...




Sempat snap my hubba. My husband getting so much handsome and better since we had our son...haha, he not going to read this so I just write whatever I want.


My son with his grandma.


Grumppy dummpy face.


Try to take wefie together but I terpotong plak.


Back at home.
Back to his another permanent job, being a dad!


That's me, chilling and getting rest!
Usually during weekend, my husband will mostly spend time with our son so I can rest and can do some housework. I am grateful for my husband do this to me. It's very appreciated. Thank you, daddy sayang.


During weekday, our son will menempel to me and on weekend, its my husband turn.


Our dinner. 
Cooking by my MIL. Just love everything!!!!


I just love today.
Can I have every day like this?
Family is always around and we can do and eat together.






What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)