Our first wedding anniversary celebration at home






 First of all, THANK GOD for this day.

Today is our first wedding anniversary. On the same day last year, we said I DO to each other. Time flies so fast and without even realize, it's our first wedding anniversary...fuhh!

This past one year has been high and low but most of the time, we go through it together, that's more important.

We celebrated our birthday together, no longer just message or video calls but say it live with real kisses and hug, not emojis.

We celebrated Christmas together.

We go through first pregnancy together.

We welcomed our first baby. 

We celebrated many things together.

This one year also I am super blessed. God is good and faithful.

Thanks to my husband, Mac for choose me and love me as much as I love you. You make me look forward to live and I want to go through this life with you.

No matter what, let's always choose each other.

We went to celebrated it KLCC and our home. But, our baby is sleeping so not in photos. Maybe we will take it another time.





















To my beloved husband,

I love you so much!

You make my life worth to live and I really love this journey with you. This one year is amazing and blessed. 

Let's go for another year and keep love each other every day.


Your lovely wife,

Aya




What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)