How’s my first month after back to work?


Get back to work after 2 months of maternity leave is hard.
I love to work and go to work but left my baby is always the hardest.
The first month, I think I am super slow to understand and I still adapting and enjoy my transition.
But, being able to back to work on time is something that I'm really grateful. 
Thankful for the healing and being healthy.
Here is some photos I took during my first month back to work.

What you should expect after back to work?
To catch up everything
To feel bad every morning left your baby
Trying to not stress because you want to prepare milk for your baby
Juggling many things
.
.
But, despite all that... You're strong women k.













 

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)