Its.almost.Christmas


This week is the last week of November 2020.
In 1 week, its will be Christmas/festive season of the year.But, this year will be different due to pandemic COVID-19.
I never imagine how can I go through December like this. For my entire life, November and December is months that I always waiting for because November is my birthday's month and December is my long holiday, I can go back to my hometown and spend time with my family after almost one year not meeting each others.
I usually go back to my hometown twice a year because I just missed my family especially my parent.
But, this year will be very different. Last year we didnt go back because im at early stage of my pregnancy and I really target to go back this year to visit my parent, siblings and relative anddd bring our new addition in the family. I even planned to have a majlis kesyukuran for our son but every single plans are ruined.
I cant go back and stuck here.
I just feel sad whenever think of this.
Please lah Covid19, please go away!!!

What do you feel when you cant go back for Christmas this year?

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)