Be strong and move on

It's midnight and I just can't sleep.

My life is under turbulence lately.

I make a very big decision in my life. I feel really scared! 

I still try to embrace this change but I can't really take it well, I've been so messed up lately and a lot of things does not go well. My mind keeps thinking about many things and what-ifs things not go as I planned. I had a sleepless night and I wish I can sleep peacefully.

But, one thing I want to remind myself,

"Change is scary but stay at my comfort zone forever is scarier".

I will embrace this change process and be strong and move on.

I can't share details about what happens now but I will share it soon or later.


Sincerely,
Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)