Christmas tree safety ideas for new parent


Hello there~

Can't believe its December now! Time flies so fast, right? When December come, all I can think of is a Christmas and balik kampung season, but this year is very very different.

First, we got our first son and second is its pandemic.

My idea for Christmas holiday after having a child is we will go back to Sabah & Sarawak and after that, we are "free" from our son because my family and my husband's family will be definitely want to spend time with our son which is a new addition to our big family. So, I think I will be able to take a little bit of break and time with my husband...hehe.

Sadly, that's not going to happen this year.

We can't go back! We can but since our son is just five months baby, we don't want to expose him to COVID-19 as we will travel to some places. So, to minimize the risk, we will just stay at home and celebrate Christmas here in Semenanjung Malaysia.

To be really honest, we feel so sad for not able to go back to our hometown to celebrate Christmas but life must go on, right?

In order to lift up the mood, Wiwie and I went to buy a Christmas tree and then, we decorated it on 1/Dec and here you go!



But, we have one problem now, my son keeps going there, I mean he keeps go nearby the Christmas tree, I feel scared to see him there.

So, I'm searching for any idea of how to make a Christmas tree safe for our son.

Here is 3 ideas that I found in Pinterest.

Idea 1



Idea 2



Idea 3


I think I will go for Idea 3 as we had many big boxes and we already bought the wrappers.
Our Christmas tree is not done yet, so that why its look "kurus"...haha
I will share the complete look before Christmas day, on Christmas eve.
Do you have any other tips for Christmas tree safety?
Please do share with me.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)