Motherhood is lonely journey


Hi there!
Thanks for clicking this link and reading about my motherhood experience.
No one ever told me how lonely this journey would be.

I remember the day my mum told me she wanted to go back to Sarawak after just one month my pantang, she told me" I can't forever depend on her, you're a mother now", I cried silently every day, my mum sounds so kejam right? but that's the reality, I need to be independent from now on.

The day my mum went back to Sarawak, I really felt so lonely and I finally felt the motherhood journey was so hard. I have my husband but sometimes he doesn't understand what I really feel, he tells me I'm thinking too much or whatever. Then, I started to just keep it myself.

I don't really have a friend that I can share my experience. I had few friends but sometimes I feel hesitant to talk because I know they are also busy and trying their best to figure out their life.
I mostly google or read articles on motherhood apps.

I don't really have a strong support system. I go through this motherhood journey during the pandemic so I just have my husband that sometimes clueless, but that's understandable because we both knew this thing. I don't blame him for that.

My family? my siblings? Sometimes they support me but we can't connect most of the time because they are at kampung. 

For the church community, since I do not manage to connect with fellow mums due to the pandemic, I joined the chat group but common sense I will never share my life there. I don't blame you for this, I'm new so not really feel open to talking about the motherhood journey.

On the positive side, in this lonely time, I just share what I really feel with God, only God understands me. Maybe that's why this journey is like this because I really need to be close to God.
I read the Bible more and I have a devotional plan every day, that is why I feel a bit "stable", tanpa Tuhan, I think I will be crazy.

To new mothers out there, if you feel lonely, you can reach out, I am willing to be your motherhood friend.
You can WhatsApp me, at +60192872023(Aya)

Love,
Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)